Ecova’s Account Executive is responsible for earning the right to do business with both new and existing clients through a combination of strong client relationship management, stellar service delivery and consultative sales. The Account Executive serves as the quarterback for the Ecova team in serving our clients. Able to articulate Ecova’s full suite of services, the Account Executive partners with clients to understand and respond to their present and future needs in development of an overall client strategy and account plan. Also serves as a customer service escalation point for existing clients and works with operational teams to frame and guide the resolution of issues. The Account Executive is expected to manage client expectations throughout the service delivery process and maintain positive working relationships. The Account Executive collaborates with operations support teams and practice leads in securing new business.
• Develop client outreach and sales plans to capture new business with new and existing clients.
• As part of a coordinated team approach, manage client relationships at decision-maker levels.
• Team with Operations Teams to assign account responsibilities for each client to ensure overall client satisfaction and the quality of the services being delivered.
• Provide account management and partner with operations directors to ensure that delivered services meet client expectations.
• Proactively communicate with clients to manage delivery expectations.
• Work with clients to assess current and future needs and identify opportunities for new Ecova work.
• Conduct account review sessions; recommend changes to energy and/or resource management measures based on energy and demand response trends.
• Work closely with the client management teams on contract renewals.
• Proactively identify at-risk clients and develop plans to avoid contract termination in partnership with operations teams.
• Collaborate with Ecova’s Origination and Structuring team to respond to competitive client RFPs and develop non-RFP proposals.
• Coordinate new client on-boarding kickoffs and maintain strategic account plans.
• Schedule, coordinate and lead executive business reviews and client satisfaction interviews with clients and conduct updates with delivery teams on a regular basis.
• Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and contract scope deliverables.
• Articulate Ecova’s complete solution offering and demonstrate the ability to up-sell to existing clients.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Demonstrated understanding of regulatory policy in energy.
• Minimum of 5 years of energy and/or resource management experience a plus.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, matrix work environment
• Demonstrated experience managing complex energy management service delivery projects.
• Effectively worked with and/or managed operational teams in order to provide the necessary outcome to a client.
• Ability to provide strategic account management and have negotiated large services contracts with clients.
• Strong business and financial acumen.
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
• Demonstrated organizational skills.
• Ability to see trends in data, understands origin of data, and incorporate data into meaningful reports and/or presentations.
• Demonstrated intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
• Able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
To learn more about Ecova and to apply online, please go to: http://www.ecova.com/about-us/careers.aspx.