In the role of Field Installer (Temporary) you will be responsible for the installation of energy saving devices such as low-flow aerators and showerheads in multi-family residential structures. Responsible for communicating with tenants about the program, the benefits, and the potential savings related to the devices installed. The Field Installer will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to tenants, facilities managers, and clients in a professional manner. Also this position will be responsible for accurately recording work done at various units, and providing detailed and accurate information to field manager on a daily basis.
• Support Efficiency program through the direct removal of qualifying devices (aerators and showerheads) and installing appropriate replacements.
• Represent Ecova and our client to tenants, property managers, and landlords.
• Ensure daily program reports are up-to-date and accurate.
• Collect and accurately label all removed devices, and assist in disposal of old devices as indicated by protocol.
• Distribute program materials when necessary and provide appropriate training on energy efficiency efforts as needed.
• Gather feedback to help track and measure the Program’s success.
• Communicate program goals and activities to the customers and your team.
• Assists in meeting/event planning and organization for program events when needed.
• Interface with the public and handle customer issues, complaints and questions; escalating to field manager or program manager when necessary.
• Performs related work as required.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience, preferably in occupied residential construction or similar applications.
• Experience working in cross-functional teams is preferred.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• Familiarity with performing work in occupied residential settings.
• Ability to use basic construction tools such as wrenches, pliers, and screwdrivers.
• Familiarity with plumbing systems, including hot water heaters and other appliances.
• Manual dexterity to remove devices, clean threads, and install new replacements.
• Visual acuity to read GPM labels on devices prior to removal.
• Attention to detail to accurately record number and types of devices removed and installed daily.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Excellent customer interaction skills will include the ability to understand partner concerns about Program operations and to suggest solutions.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
To learn more about Ecova and to apply online, please go to: http://www.ecova.com/about-us/careers.aspx.