Residential Utility Solutions
The Utility Solutions business unit boasts a rock-solid track record of delivering reduced energy consumption on behalf of our utility clients. This business has grown rapidly the last few years and has an extensive network of trusted trade allies, retail partners, manufacturers, and measurement and verification partners. This team leverages those relationships to deliver the energy savings or peak power solutions our clients most desire.
As our utility clients gear up their energy efficiency and distributed generation programs, the opportunities are plentiful for making a big impact while we continue to grow Ecova. The Utility Solutions team has an immediate need for a Field Installer, based out of Ohio. In this role, you will experience all the benefits of working for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company while having a significant impact in energy efficiency, climate and sustainability.
• Responsible for effectively representing energy efficiency programs to customers
• Will remove incandescent light bulbs and install compact fluorescent bulbs in multi-family units
• Will measure the water efficiency of existing showerheads and faucet aerators; install water-saving showerheads and faucet aerators as appropriate
• Will educate property managers, tenants and the general public about new energy and water efficient technologies and their merits
• Will track and report units serviced and devices installed or not installed delivered
• Will assist with inventory, including stocking storage area, reconciling against installed measures, informing Field Manager of inventory levels and ordering needs
• May inspect other for other opportunities for energy efficiency products, such as high performance windows, attic and floor insulation, water heaters, etc as requested
• Provide program process improvement based on experience, work with team to ensure quality delivery
• Represent Ecova and its client AEP Ohio is a professional manner
• Associate's degree or equivalent work experience required
• Superior customer service skills, discernment when to walk away from conflict
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
• Understanding of the importance of accurate data recording, meticulous with details
• Ability to follow safety protocols without deviation.
• Will have computer aptitude and access to the Internet to develop, modify, and submit reports
• Valid driver’s license
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
To learn more about Ecova and to apply online, please go to: http://www.ecova.com/about-us/careers.aspx.