We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
This position is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for assigned product categories on an enterprise basis. You will also be working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and making a positive impact on the industry.
- Development of standardized strategic marketing plans for assigned product categories (Residential, Multifamily, Commercial & Industrial) for established programs and new program startups. Plans will leverage primary and secondary data sources to drive participation within target market segments.
- Development of annual marketing campaign budgets as well as monthly reconciliation and reporting thereof.
- Collaborate with Product Management team to integrate program design elements into marketing plans, report on marketing campaign results, and support new product launches.
- Support proposal team by providing strategic insights to RFPs.
- https://franklinenergy.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppProfile... resources to support program marketing activities in collaboration with Marketing Managers.
- Direct management of Marketing Specialists.
- Dotted line management of Marketing Managers.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
Minimum of 10 years related work experience.
Direct experience executing marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C customers. Experience launching new products or service offerings.
- Experience managing direct reports.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong client service and communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely and within a matrix reporting structure.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams on long and short-term projects.
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with clients, program employees and vendors.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Up to 25%
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/29cnnkjryf