Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We're on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
This is an entry-level position responsible for resolving minor incidents and completing service requests related to business applications.
This individual works within a team of support engineers to help business partners get their work done by operating critical business applications and providing IT services.
Through training and mentoring, this individual is expected to become familiar with Ecova's business.
- Act as the primary interface for IT to business partners by responding to requests for technical support.
- Support business partners in accomplishing their tasks by completing standard service requests.
- Ensure business applications are operating appropriately by responding to, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
- Provide 1st tier application support to business partners and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Recommend and make improvements to procedures, processes, and tools used to complete service requests and resolve issues.
- Provide superior customer service to business partners by working collaboratively with other members of IT.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Two year technical program and/or Associate's Degree.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Two or more years performing helpdesk, technical support, or application development within an IT department or business unit setting.
- Has demonstrated a strong customer focus with a desire to help people accomplish their tasks.
- Has demonstrated consistent enthusiasm and positive attitude at work.
- Has demonstrated the ability to consistently put team goals above individual accomplishments.
- Has demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively over variety of mediums including face-to-face, phone, and e-mail.
- Has demonstrated the ability to read, execute, modify, and create SQL, batch scripts, and/or other basic kinds of scripts.
- Has demonstrated the ability to learn business processes, data flows, and database schemas.
- Has demonstrated the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Has demonstrated the ability to read and understand basic application code.
- Has demonstrated a solid understanding of Ecova business processes and applications is preferred.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/vr6ygs467f