The Midwest Renewable Energy Tracking System (M-RETS) is a small but dynamic non-profit organization. M-RETS tracks renewable energy generation in participating States and Provinces and assists in verifying compliance with individual state/provincial or voluntary Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS) and objectives.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the organization’s programs to meet the organization’s goals and requirements. A summary of duties is below.
- Manage stakeholder committees and workgroups
- Solicit feedback from users on the tracking system enhancements and desired functionality
- Manage system users’ compliance with the operating procedures
- Manage software development backlog and communicate with software development team
- Perform registry service administration
- Work to ensure customer relationships are solid and solicit feedback
- Bachelor 's degree in a data analysis, program management, software systems, database management or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a project, operations, or program management field
- Understanding of the renewable energy space
- Understanding of the dynamics in working with small teams
- Program/Project Management experience
- Database software expertise
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Experience managing a customer client base
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by October 19, 2017.