The toughest energy challenges demand the sharpest minds. That’s why Seventhwave is looking for a senior manager to grow the Program Design & Delivery team! Are you:
- Passionate about making a real impact?
- Experienced with developing and scaling programs from the ground up?
- Inspired to find innovative strategies for transforming our energy future?
Then we want to connect with you!
Seventhwave is a nonprofit, mission-driven organization taking on the complex issues surrounding equitable sustainability, better buildings and the clean energy future. Our team has a passion for pushing the envelope and developing new program offerings for hard to reach markets. Customers engage us because they trust our reputation for technical expertise, scientific approach and proven solutions that provide real energy savings for real impacts across local, regional and national initiatives.
Seventhwave is seeking an experienced energy efficiency program manager to support the development of new program offerings for clients in the Upper Midwest and across the country. This position can be located in either our Madison headquarters or Chicago office.
- Key account management working closely with utility client personnel to monitor program results delivering high quality work on time and on budget.
- Develop and scale up new energy efficiency program offerings for utility clients.
- Lead program-level decision-making and guide future program strategy.
- Educate program participants as to energy conservation and efficiency opportunities along with the options, costs, and benefits.
- Lead program budget planning, cost tracking and forecasting activities.
- Oversee the development of program performance tracking and reporting systems.
- Conduct QA/QC of program processes and protocols, offering design improvements and recommendations.
- Develop and manage relationships with project partners, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to Seventhwave’s business development efforts, including proposal-writing, relationship-building and public presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in arts, science or engineering.
- At least 5 years of energy efficiency program management experience.
- Previous success and expertise in program design, implementation and delivery.
- Proven project management skills including development and execution of work plans, schedules and budgets.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Experience with meeting contractual obligations and delivering high quality results to clients.
- Ability to analyze, manipulate, and present data effectively in reports, presentations and informal communications.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to listen and convey information effectively to individuals or groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with others, motivate teams, and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated connection and commitment to Seventhwave’s mission.
Seventhwave is a mission-driven nonprofit dedicated to advancing innovative strategies for real energy impacts through engineering, education and research. We implement award-winning energy efficiency programs that offer innovative approaches to address today’s energy challenges. Our organization is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, with a growing team in Chicago, Illinois. We provide a challenging, stimulating work environment that prizes collaboration and work-life balance.
Seventhwave provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, arrest or conviction record or any other basis provided by applicable law.
Apply online at www.seventhwave.org/jobs