We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
This position is responsible for providing support to Energy Advisors ensuring that information is accurate, files are maintained and continuously reviewed, and provides continuous communication with business contacts. This position is additionally responsible for managing customer grant processing, informing energy advisors of expiring grants and applications, and assisting customers and clients.
- Coordinate with Energy Advisors to ensure proper organization of files, paperwork, and data entry as well as communication to the business contacts
- Assist customers with understanding how to participate in programs, how to get project incentives, and coordinating paperwork and applications
- Maintain, update, and add entries to the program databases accurately. This may require contacting clients and trade allies
- Establish and maintain a proper project file system
- Assist in updating program spreadsheets relating to project tracking and scheduling of work
- Manage marketing materials ensure customers have the correct information and promote the energy efficiency incentives
- Provide assistance with customer service, scheduling and other issues as needed
- Follow up with customers or Trade Allies to obtain information for incomplete applications
- Review project applications and documentation to ensure completeness and adherence to program rules and requirements. Communicate incentive changes and disqualifications to customers and Trade Allies
Specific Qualification for the role include:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Three years of previous office experience
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with customers and trade allies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable tracking information in databases
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Willingness to travel 5% or less
Franklin Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Build a rewarding career in a dynamic and growing industry!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/hsjjtkhbq25gdb4x