We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
The Outreach Lead is primarily responsible for providing management and leadership to a team of Energy Advisors/Energy Engineers who are assigned to one of Franklin Energy's energy efficiency programs. This position will also provide energy advice and coordination services for customers. Identify opportunities regarding energy efficiency and introduce the various prescriptive and custom incentive measures that pertain to the customer segment. You will also be working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and making a positive impact on the industry.
- Provide management and leadership to an Energy Advisor/Engineer team including managing day to day activities, managing team goals and objectives, assisting team in creatively meeting the goals of the program and resolution of customer service issues.
- Coordinate outreach activities with Franklin Energy's Marketing Department, prime contractors and utility client.
- Develop outreach plan and promote the energy efficiency program to customers and trade allies in the assigned territory through reaching out to new and existing customers, spending time in the field visiting trade allies and developing and facilitating presentations to spur project activity
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person to move projects toward completion; Provide advice and assistance to building owners/property managers participating in programs
- Assist in the implementation of specific energy efficiency programs according to defined budgets and energy savings targets.
- Research the markets, accumulating data on businesses, and identifying the key allies to be targeted on behalf of the Programs
- Recruit, train, educate and cultivate relationships with contractors and other Trade Allies to encourage effective marketing of programs.
- Identify and provide documentation of on-site opportunities for energy efficiency and provide follow-up as required to the customers; Prepare weekly activity reports as needed
- Discuss technical elements of energy consuming equipment —i.e. lighting, HVAC, hot water systems, building & pipe insulation industrial processes.
- Enter data into spreadsheets and databases to determine energy savings and to manage current projects, collaborate with Energy Engineers as required.
Specific Qualification for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Technical school degree combined with demonstrated experience in the electric/gas utility field will be considered when deciding on this position.
- 3-5 years of experience required in the electric or natural gas utility industry, facilities management, HVAC design or sales, commercial and industrial lighting, or conservation and energy management.
- Previous experience managing staff performing proactive customer outreach activities.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter with the ability to prioritize your workload a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with customers and trade allies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and tracking systems/databases
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time
Franklin Energy Services nis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Build a rewarding career in a dynamic and growing industry!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/y7c8sttpdkzn5jcy