Responsible for Program Management, execution and delivery of a large scale residential energy efficiency program for a major utility client in the state of Ohio.
• Management and oversight of all aspects of a residential efficiency program. Responsibility includes managing budgets while meeting deadlines and deliverables.
• Timely submission of accurate invoicing and progress reports
• Meeting annual revenue and net income goals
• Development and maintenance of client relationships to increase revenue and program extensions.
• Responsible for sustaining and renewing client contracts.
• Ensures that products and services provided consistently meet client needs.
• Oversight of marketing activities
• In coordination with Strategy and Innovation Team, represents delivery function on client account management Plans.
• Acquire, lead, train, develop and retain Project Coordinators, Customer Service personnel and technical talent to ensure the quality delivery of services to our client(s)
• Ensure the most efficient utilization of financial and labor resources by communicating, coordinating and negotiating with other internal departments (HR, marketing, product & service innovation, finance, origination & structuring, finance, etc.) on business development activities.
• Handles strategic and/or complex client accounts.
• Develop maintain and continuously improve Quality Control and Risk Management plans
• Enforce safe practices that result in zero injuries to employees
• Manage field personnel engaged performing residential home audits and the direct installation of energy efficiency measures
• Identify, train, and manage HVAC, Insulation, and other subcontractors engaged in the installation of energy saving measures in residential homes.
• Bachelors Degree and 8 years of experience in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and/or electric technologies concepts, practices, and procedures or related field.
• Advanced degree in business management, environmental policy, energy management is preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in both client relationship management and team management, plus 5 years of experience leading and directing others.
• Proven experience leading, managing, developing and mentoring is required.
• Successful management of cross-functional and matrix-managed teams is required.
• Possesses strong problem-solving skills, ability to work in diverse and matrixed organizations, and proven project management skills.
• Experience managing P&L and/or departmental budgets and strong financial and marketing analysis experience is required.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Demonstrates high levels of leadership, initiative, teamwork and adaptability
• Is able to manipulate, analyze and synthesize data in various systems and/or technology environments.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
To learn more about Ecova and to apply online, please go to: http://www.ecova.com/about-us/careers.aspx