Responsible for the execution of multiple and varied project-related tasks. We are looking to hire two Project Associates on a temporary basis. These positions, reporting to the Senior Manager, will be located in our Seattle, WA office.
• Makes outgoing calls to collect contact information and details regarding waste services.
• Manages and maintains multiple spreadsheets containing large datasets.
• Coordinates various details for major projects.
• Analyzes and reviews reports, and spreadsheets for accuracy, completeness, errors, and eligibility.
• Identifies errors in both written and text documents and resolve.
• Responds to customer complaints and concerns to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
• Prepares and maintains reports and records for processing.
• Fields incoming phone inquiries, provide information to callers regarding ongoing programs and projects, and promote Ecova’s products and services.
• May provide administrative service to teams by copying documents, composing email and internal memos, researching marketing and creating presentations and reports.
• May generate reports, prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports.
• May manage multiple tasks on multiple projects including answering customer hotlines, printing and/or creating training materials, data entry, scheduling meetings and training sessions, filing documents, and counting coupons.
• Support our program managers and project teams and assist customers and be responsible for various special projects that are deadline driven.
• Performs related work as required.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of experience involving customer service, interacting with clients in person and by phone, and organizing and prioritizing work tasks.
• Proven ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite products
• Standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field required.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude may be required.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, professional environment.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to remain calm during hectic periods of activity.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
To learn more about Ecova and to apply online, please go to: http://www.ecova.com/about-us/careers.aspx.