The American Public Power Association is seeking a tech-savvy, customer service oriented, program manager for this awesome opportunity.
Some of the incumbent’s main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day activities of the Reliable Public Power Provider(RP3) and eSafety Tracker programs, including directing Program Assistant/Coordinator work as needed.
- Monitoring, analyzing, preparing comments, and disseminating information to APPA members and staff on electric utility operations related to safety rules and regulations, utility industry safety standards, and other technical subjects of relevance to the membership.
- Monitoring, representing, and advocating on behalf of membership through participation in appropriate external industry groups, such as Small Business Association (SBA), or Occupational Health and Safety Administration meetings and member-based stakeholder groups.
- Serving as a first point of contact for APPA members and nonmembers and ensure a satisfactory outcome to their questions and comments.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A technical degree from a 4-year college or university (Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics)
- Program/project management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Data Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
Please visit www.publicpower.org/careers to view the full job description.
The American Public Power Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates should reply with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Operations Services Specialist in the subject line.