We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
The Field Supervisor is primarily responsible for supervising field personnel who install energy efficient equipment and products. You will also be working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and making a positive impact on the industry.
Hire, train, and supervise a group of skilled technicians and Energy Advisors to conduct direct installations, site assessments, and air sealing
Creation and management of 30-60-90 training for new hires
Identify and schedule internal and external training opportunities to develop staff
Supervise the scheduling coordinator; responsible for all scheduling operations to include air sealing, direct install, and site assessment appointments
Control product and inventory management to ensure staff has all tools and energy efficiency product to complete installation efficiently
Conduct announced and unannounced inspections of field personnel to monitor their performance on a weekly/monthly basis in order to maintain quality and customer service
Support multiple crews in multiple locations conducting field operations with troubleshooting, customer issues, and logistics
Provided technical assistance to crews
Be responsible for inventory control of DI product, individual tools, and team tools
Conduct combustion safety retesting and project post inspections
Resolve customer complaints
Approve installation summary sheets and verify that all work is complete and documented
Coordinate with the program project coordinator to ensure entry of all projects into the database
Set and track energy savings and other performance related goals for Energy Advisors and installation crews
Approve all timesheets, expense reports, and leave requests for assigned personnel
Assist with performance review writing and presentation to the assigned personnel
Assist with conducting disciplinary action as required
Collaborate with other Field Supervisors to share best practices and continually improve operations.
Provide assistance with marketing strategy.
Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for clients and the executives.
Perform and teach combustion safety testing, air sealing work, and direct installation. Conduct site assessments, direct installations, and air sealing appointments as needed
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced degree – Preferred
- Experience in field management of multiple crews.
- Experience in installing technologies.
- Five years of continuous work experience in the electric or natural gas utility industry, facilities management, HVAC design or sales, residential, commercial, and/or industrial lighting, or conservation and energy management. Weatherization knowledge - A plus
- Background preferred in one or more of the following: - Preferred
- Building science & design
- Building envelope
- Weatherization, or related fields
- Building maintenance, home inspection
- HVAC, lighting, controls, / renewable energy
- Knowledge of construction tools - Preferred
- Experience in customer service, sales, and field work - Preferred
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with customers and trade allies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios
- Reliable transportation
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, including occasional overnight travel
Franklin Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer!!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/ph6nbb2d4n