Exciting NEW position at New Hampshire Electric Cooperative!
Come join our team as Director of Access and Distributed Resources.
The utility industry is transforming and we are looking for someone with exceptional talent to become our Director of Access and Distributed Resources. This critical position was recently created to develop new strategies to serve our members with an even more reliable, resilient, and affordable energy distribution system. This position will lead NHEC in navigating the exciting opportunities for our members as new energy technologies develop, requests for access to the distribution system increase, and members increasingly seek cleaner and more cost-effective electricity.
This position is a right fit for you if:
- You want to guide the largest electric cooperative in New England towards a future of delivering innovative electric services for its members
- You want to further your career in an environment of innovative thinkers and professionals who are actively changing the world of energy
- The terms “Transactive Energy,” “Distributed Energy Resources,” Demand Response,” and “Energy Storage” are exciting and thought provoking
- You don’t just think outside of the box, you can see possibilities for a new, maybe yet unimagined box
- And you want to become part of an almost 80-year old member owned company that values initiative, leadership, community, enthusiasm, family and, above all, high-quality member service
If this seems like you then we can’t wait to meet you. Please visit https://www.nhec.com/careers for the next steps.
NHEC offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, is an EEO Employer and has fair employment practices for F/M/Vet/Disabled