To support our growth, we are currently seeking an Analyst to join our energy efficiency implementation team located in Raleigh, NC. The selected candidate will support our Residential New Construction program.
This position requires experience with public speaking as well as strong writing, editing, and research skills. The job will require concerted outreach in recruiting and retaining single family and multifamily developers and builders, as well as training builder sales staff on the benefits of energy efficient homes. The selected candidate will
- Responsibility for core program responsibilities across the state:
- Recruit and retain builders and raters to participate in the program to meet program savings goals
- Manage the program inboxes to ensure prompt responses to participants
- Review program records to ensure timely payment of incentive checks
- Develop monthly technical bulletins in collaboration with program team
- Schedule and perform field QA with Raters and builders
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of related work experience
- Experience with field diagnostic tools, specifically blower door and duct blasters.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients, builders, raters, architects, and HVAC contractors
- Ability, expectation, and responsibility to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn ICF’s energy efficiency database/project tracking system
Email cover letter and resume to Kevin.Reza@ICF.com to apply.