"Financing, Capital, & Deal Sourcing for Energy Efficiency"
The 4th annual Energy Efficiency Finance Forum was designed specifically for investors, financiers, utilities, and policymakers. The conference presentations focused on the following topics:
- Opportunities Arising from the Federal Stimulus Package
- EE Financing: Structures, Deals and Outlook
- How Will Private Capital Help Finance State EE Programs?
- PACE Financing Programs: A Comprehensive Look from the Experts
- Financing Innovations: On-Bill Financing, Revolving Loans and Third-Party Options
- Project Financing for Green Buildings & Large-scale EE Retrofit Projects
- Carbon Monetization: its Role in the EE Landscape
- Financing & Development Opportunities for Industrial EE Projects
- Private Equity Investing in EE: Where Are Investors Looking?
- Utility-Sponsored EE: the Latest Developments
- Opportunities & Outlook for the Smart Grid, Smart Metering and Demand-Response Programs