The 7th annual ACEEE Energy Efficiency Finance Forum was held May 13-15, 2013, at the Drake Hotel in Chicago, Illinois.
Designed specifically for investors, financiers, utilities, and policymakers, the Energy Efficiency Finance Forum explored the latest opportunities in financing and investing in energy efficiency. Over the past six years, the conference has grown to become one of the premier venues for discussions of energy efficiency financing policies, and an important networking opportunity.
This year’s conference was chaired by Joel Freehling of Chicago Bridge & Iron (CB&I) and Bruce Schlein, of Citi. We also worked with our advisory committee, comprised of an array of prominent experts from the field, to develop a program with the latest and most relevant information on developments within the industry. We recruited speakers from a variety of sectors and industries for their perspectives on a broad number of topics including:
- Recent developments with innovative financing mechanisms such as PACE and on-bill financing
- Insights into the financial regulatory landscape
- Opportunities for financing energy-efficient infrastructure
- Combating split incentives in multi-tenant markets
- Data-driven asset valuation
- And many more!