- View the Proceedings Online
- Download the Summer Study Mobile App!
- Like Us on Facebook- "ACEEE Summer Study"
- Registration Information Update
- Informal Session Descriptions are now Available
- Session Schedules have been Updated on the Program Page
- Plenary Sessions are Now Listed
- Find Shipping Directions and Information on the Shipping and Handling Form
- Speakers- See Helpful Suggestions In Our Presentation Tips
Patrick Hughes, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Sila Kiliccote, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Buildings Summer Study Overview
The 2014 Summer Study was the 18th biennial ACEEE conference on Energy Efficiency in Buildings. A diverse group of professionals from around the world gathered at this pre-eminent meeting to discuss the technological basis for, and practical implementation of, actions to reduce energy use and the climate impacts associated with buildings. The Summer Study enabled sharing of ideas and dialog with leading thinkers, visionaries, and luminaries in the field, while in the midst of the magnificent natural setting of Asilomar.
Likely Participants Included: Policymakers; utility staff; architects; builders; financial and insurance professionals involved with buildings; clean-tech investors; building products, equipment, and appliance manufacturers; building owners and operators; engineers; local, state, and federal agency personnel; energy researchers; NGOs; consultants; behavioral scientists; and energy efficiency professionals.