Apply online at: https://icast.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=36
Areas of Expertise: DSM program analysis and reporting. Energy Saving Estimating.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Compensation: $75,000 +/- based on qualification and experience.
Company Description: ICAST (International Center for Appropriate & Sustainable Technology) is a national non‐profit organization working to address affordable housing, climate change and community development issues using clean energy solutions. ICAST is focused on upgrading the efficiency of multifamily affordable housing.
This position has been created to manage ICAST’s expansion into the Utility DSM programs for multifamily buildings. Understanding of Utility DSM programs as it relates to energy saving estimates is essential. Ability to build TRMs and TRLs for ICAST’s new DSM programs.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Develop energy savings estimates and TRM and TRLs for Utility programs
2. Coordination with utilities and MF owners for requests for data, rebates, reports, and other issues as they arise
3. Stay abreast of technology and other innovations so as to provide appropriate advice to ICAST and its Utility clients on optimal EE solutions and process improvements for its DSM programs
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field
- Three years of Utility DSM program experience including calculating Energy Savings
- Advanced computer skills, specifically in Excel; Database and other system knowledge helpful
- Experience in energy modeling
- Must be able to communicate technical information so people of all levels can understand.
- Able to work well independently and with teams